Viewing 150 of 312
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- ¾ cup LUCKY LEAF® Apple Butter
- 1 ½ cups ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon brown mustard
- 1 Tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons garlic
Saute onion in oil until tender. Stir in other ingredients. Bring to a boil.
Simmer five minutes.
Sauce can be cooled, covered, and refrigerated for a couple of weeks.
• Brush on chicken or pork during last few minutes of grilling.
• Heat with your favorite meatballs for an instant appetizer.
• Stir into cooked ground beef for BBQ Sloppy Joes.
• Heat with cocktail wieners for a quick appetizer.