Viewing 153 of 256
- 1cup onion, chopped
- ¾cup LUCKY LEAF® Apple Butter
- 1 ½cups ketchup
- 1Tablespoon brown mustard
- 1Tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1teaspoon lemon juice
- 1teaspoon horseradish
- ½teaspoon black pepper
- 2Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2Tablespoons garlic
Saute onion in oil until tender. Stir in other ingredients. Bring to a boil.
Simmer five minutes.
Sauce can be cooled, covered, and refrigerated for a couple of weeks.
• Brush on chicken or pork during last few minutes of grilling.
• Heat with your favorite meatballs for an instant appetizer.
• Stir into cooked ground beef for BBQ Sloppy Joes.
• Heat with cocktail wieners for a quick appetizer.