Viewing 10 of 246
- 19-inch chocolate cookie crust
- 18-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ½cup sugar
- 1teaspoon almond extract
- ½cup white chocolate chips
- 18-ounce package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 121-ounce can LUCKY LEAF® Regular or Premium Cherry Pie Filling
Beat cream cheese, sugar and almond extract until smooth in a large bowl.
Melt white chocolate in microwave according to package directions. When melted, pour into cream cheese mixture.
Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
Fold whipped topping into mixture. Pour evenly into crust.
Cover and chill for at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
Spoon Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie Filling on top just before serving. Garnish with white chocolate chips if desired.