Viewing 2 of 229
Like This? Love these!
- 19-inch graham cracker crust
- 18-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 114-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼cup powdered sugar
- 13.4-ounce box instant lemon pudding mix
- 2teaspoons fresh lemon zest
- ¼cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 121-ounce can LUCKY LEAF® Premium Blueberry Pie Filling
Combine cream cheese, condensed milk and powdered sugar in a large bowl. Using an electric mixer, mix at medium speed for 1-2 minutes, until smooth. Add pudding mix, lemon zest and lemon juice; mix until well blended.
Spoon about half of the LUCKY LEAF Premium Blueberry Pie Filling evenly into bottom of graham cracker crust. Spoon lemon-filling mixture on top and spread evenly. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
Spoon remaining Lucky Leaf Premium Blueberry Pie Filling on top just before serving. Garnish with fresh lemon zest if desired.