Viewing 49 of 274
- 1teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½teaspoon garlic powder
- ½teaspoon ground black pepper
- 41-inch bone-in pork chops (about 2 1/2 lbs.), thick cut
- 2Tablespoons olive oil
- 1Tablespoon peanut oil
- 1red sweet pepper, cut into thin strips
- ½cup celery, bias-sliced
- 6green onions, thinly sliced
- 1Tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½teaspoon soy sauce
- 3cups cooked rice, hot
- 121-ounce can LUCKY LEAF® Premium Peach Pie Filling
Combine seasoned salt, garlic powder, and pepper; sprinkle over both sides of pork chops.
In a very large skillet, heat 1 Tablespoon of the olive oil and peanut oil over medium-high heat until very hot. Add pork chops; reduce heat to medium. Cook 10-12 minutes or until no longer pink (160 degrees), turning once.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat remaining 1 Tablespoon olive oil. Add red pepper, celery, green onions, and ginger. Cook and stir 6-8 minutes or until tender. Stir in LUCKY LEAF Premium Peach Pie Filling, balsamic vinegar and soy sauce; heat through.
Spoon rice onto serving platter or plates. Top with pork chops and spoon sauce over all.