Viewing 5 of 229
Like This? Love these!
- 119.5-ounce package brownie mix
- ½cup vegetable oil
- 3eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼cup water
- 18-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 5Tablespoons butter, softened
- ⅓cup sugar
- 2eggs, lightly beaten
- 2Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¾teaspoon vanilla
- 121-ounce can LUCKY LEAF® Regular or Premium Cherry Pie Filling
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
In a large bowl prepare brownie mix according to package directions, using oil, eggs, and water. Spread batter in a 13x9-inch greased baking pan. Set aside.
Beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl until fluffy. Add sugar. Beat in additional 2 eggs, flour, and vanilla. Drop spoonfuls of the mixture over brownie batter in pan. Use a knife to gently cut through batters to create a marble pattern.
Spoon LUCKY LEAF Cherry Pie Filling over top. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Cool completely before serving.