Viewing 48 of 288
- 116.25-ounce package white cake mix
- 121-ounce can LUCKY LEAF® Premium Peach Pie Filling
- ½cup sour cream
- 18-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1package vanilla pudding mix
- 116-ounce can crushed pineapple in juice
- 18-ounce tub whipped topping
Preheat oven to 350°F.
With fork, mix together cake mix, LUCKY LEAF Premium Peach Pie Filling and eggs. Gently add sour cream. Spread batter into a greased 9x13-inch baking pan.
Bake 30-35 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Mix together cream cheese, instant pudding, and crushed pineapple with juice. Gently fold whipped topping into cream cheese mixture. Spoon a dollop of cream cheese mixture onto each serving.